Are you in need of an orthodontic alignment? If any of your teeth are out of their proper positions or alignment, it will be in the best interest of your oral health to ensure they are back where they need to be if you wish for your smile to truly function as intended. Listed below are some keys to correcting misalignment damage with an orthodontic treatment such as braces:
– Traditional skills such as eating, speaking and chewing food are easier to accomplish with a smile straightened by braces.
– Braces can help correct malocclusions that exist with your teeth that can often contribute to oral accidents such as random chips and cracks.
– It has been well documented that straight teeth are easier to clean and less likely to suffer from tooth decay and gum disease.
– Braces are extremely effective at restoring your smile and improving your self-esteem and overall self-worth with a straighter smile to cherish for years to come.
– Braces can straighten teeth and lower the risk of damage linked with bruxism or TMJ disorders.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Bradshaw & Hathaway, please call our orthodontic office at 423-929-1126. We are located in Johnson City, Tennessee, and Dr. Daniel Bradshaw and all of our wonderful team look forward to doing our best to ensure your oral health remains terrific by straightening your smile with braces.
189 corporate Drive Suite 30, Johnson City, TN 37604Phone : (423) 929-1126
407 Hudson Dr, Elizabethton, TN 37643Phone : (423) 543-1123
128 Serral Drive, Greeneville, TN 37745Phone : (423) 638-3132