If you are in need of orthodontic care, your orthodontists with do their very best to shape and craft a set of braces that will accurately and effective fit your smile and all of its needs. Now is a great opportunity to think about what orthodontic braces can do for you, including the following:
– With orthodontic braces, you can lower your risk of dental damage associated with crooked teeth that are out of alignment.
– Braces typically lowers or reduces damage to your mouth caused by TMJ disorders and bruxism disorders.
– Braces can straighten your teeth and make your smile easier to wash, and less likely to develop gum disease and tooth decay.
– Orthodontic braces can upgrade your oral health by improving your eating, chewing, and speaking roles.
– Braces can easily correct many issues with crooked teeth and leave you with a straighter smile that brings happiness and joy to you and your loved ones and reverse emotional issues that go hand in hand with crooked teeth, including anxiety or depression.
If you need additional treatments with orthodontic braces, Dr. Bradshaw, Dr. Hathaway and our dental team in Johnson City, Tennessee, will help you with your oral health care in any way we can. If you would like to schedule a visit to Bradshaw & Hathaway, please call us at 423-929-1126. The best smiles begin as soon as you start caring for them.
189 corporate Drive Suite 30, Johnson City, TN 37604Phone : (423) 929-1126
407 Hudson Dr, Elizabethton, TN 37643Phone : (423) 543-1123
128 Serral Drive, Greeneville, TN 37745Phone : (423) 638-3132